By Teresa Quizoz from the October 2010 Edition
1 package (16 ounces) penne, rotini or fusilli pasta.
5 cups assorted vegetables, such as broccoli florets, sliced carrots, bell pepper strips, cherry tomato halves and red onion slices
1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian or ranch salad dressing 1/4 cup mayonese
1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
2. Place pasta and vegetables in large salad bowl. Add dressing and seasoning; toss gently to coat. Cover.
3. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until ready to serve. Toss before serving.
Makes 10 (1-cup) servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minuteshttp://manzanillosun.com/sdm_downloads/manzanillo-sun-october-2010/
Refrigerate: 4 hours
Enjoy with baked corn tostadas
Latest posts by Terry Quizoz (see all)
- Fish Life of Manzanillo - April 1, 2012
- Mexican Style Pork or Chicken Breast in Dried Chili Sauce - January 1, 2011
- Chocolate Chip Cookies - December 1, 2010